01 August 2014

So clean



FAITHFUL DRESS, SHAKUHACHI LEATHER JACKET, ASOS BACK PACK, LACK OF COLOR HAT

Over the past month or so, I've forgotten what it's like to get dressed without having to layer on knits, jackets and cover ups for the legs. I've been struggling to balance outfits with what I really want to wear, with what I end up wearing - readjusting every outfit to be weather appropriate bores me. I was excited for a short period of time to layer up in oversized coats, but my Summer self and well being is long overdue for some warmth. Winter has been very uninspiring to say the least.

Thankfully, post Splendour blues have been embraced and welcomed by Sydney's glorious warmth and rays (which is a first), so naturally I pulled out this gorgeous dress by upcoming label; Faithful. (Finally)
 I was actually hoping to wear this on one of the Splendour days, but the thought of ruining it with sweat, mud and whatever else scared me a little.. so here's a post festival outfit that has also been inspired by one of my favourite Outkast songs.. So fresh, so clean.

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

16 comments:

  1. omgggg yan you are the cutest yet! And loving this off the shoulder look!! can't wait for your next post!!:)

    www.whiteseashells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Yan! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I've been missing my fall layers and jackets and sweaters. Come spring we'll be so glad to let our legs be bare once again though. I guarantee it! I like how this look is a compromise between layers and something weather appropriate.

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  4. i already said this on your instagram, but i looooove your dress!!

    http://theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually run out of adjectives to describe how much I love your style and blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is so lovely! I adore this dress, it's so simple but gorgeous x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The off-shoulder dress looks amazing on you. :)
    I can definitely see how this can be a fetival outfit. hehe :p

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the dress , remind me about 90's
    www.nabillasari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, gal!
    I have so many posts of yours to catch up on

    www.kristywho.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Love the dress

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! You look gorgeous with that dress. I love how you paired it with those cool leather jacket and the black hat. Two thumbs up for this combos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful look! :)

    XX,
    Diane from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very good article on the topic which shows the grip of the writer on the topic. It particularly provides information to the professionals and practitioners.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a wonderful article,These types of articles keeps the user's' interest in the website, and keep on sharing more... good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan