08 March 2014

Postcards from paradise

SUNDAY SOMEWHERE COLLAB
PH | JOEL BENNETTS

  


SUNDAYSOMEWHERE.COM
ZULU & ZEPHYR JACKET | HER PONY BRALETTE, 

Bike riding in the sunset, learning how to surf and roaming around everywhere barefoot with minimum clothing was basically the brief outline of what my Summer looked like. Now that it’s over, I’ve been practically chasing the sun and going for swims and sunset bike rides as often as I can. I sorta relived Summer earlier this week when we shot these for Sunday Somewhere’s Postcards from Paradise.. and, it’s safe to say that I have an addiction to their range.

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

7 comments:

  1. These are your best photos ever!!! And super jealous of your summer lifestyle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos are amazing! I wish summer could come faster in where I live :)

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaw- dropping pictures!
    and wish you luck with surfing X

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are so beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post so much! Stunning photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post so much! Stunning photos! <3

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan