02 June 2013

BF PLAID


Les Plus Dores Lagerfeld tee, Evil Twin jeans c/o MarketHQ, Topshop Pineapple socks
(ph. C.W)
Note: You're probably thinking "What's up with the orange socks" - apologies, orange socks with red jeans (major fashion crime?), forgive me but this has to be an exception seeing they are pineapple socks.
I swore plaid jeans were out of the question as I am very much devoted to my Ksubi painted plaid jeans from a few seasons ago. It was a committal thing, so I felt possession with any other plaid jean would mean ultimate betrayal to my beloved ksubi plaids. However, Evil Twin's boyfriend plaid jeans, are an exception. This is purely because they are baggy, ripped and comes with subtle studs. Which is completely irrelevant to my Ksubi significant other, right?
Anyway, is anyone a graphic designer/html genius? Because this whole you can see Courier Sans but I see Century Gothic thing is frustrating me.
Help please.
Ps. Writing up a faq for ask.fm - what should I include?

BLGR | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

11 comments:

  1. Wow , super cute pants !

    XX Luba

    Moon calendar for beauty care, today on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg love your top and jeans so much!! A+

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid pants!!! Pineapple socks are an exception. i love socks with quirky prints.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lagerfeld top ah! I love it! Paired with the jeans it's perfection. Love how you've put this together!
    - B
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. betrayal or not, you are workin' that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Love it, but I still prefer normal, denim boyfriend jeans. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome pants :)

    brokegirldilemmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun photos and very fun pants indeed ... brightened up my shitty monday :)

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome effects ! :)
    Jeans look great too

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan